Sunday 22 October 2017

Jordan Davies Stood on my Mate's Foot

Tuesday night I hit Playground at Tiger Tiger- This was supposed to be with Manchester Cool Bars but there were a lot of no-shows; thankfully in Hard Rock I bumped into a mate who fancied Playground anyway, so we took a look.

Good dance music, which made a change, although the dancefloor / stage area was reserved for promo girls, presumably to make it look a little busier in the club area. The second room opened at 0.45 but stayed pretty much empty. What surprised me was the steady flow of people being thrown out.


This virtually NEVER happened when I was at uni. As previously suggested on this blog, the attitudes of some students has got a LOT worse over the last 15 years. I gave up at 1.20.

Pics here.

Thursday night, again with Manchester Cool Bars, I dropped into Socialite at LIV. We got in after 12, where the club was heaving and women were still outnumbering men.

Here's Jordan Davies from Ibiza Weekender on ITV2, Ex on the Beach on MTV and Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5.


A good lad. (He accidentally stood on my mate's foot though.) Don't ask what that guy is doing behind me.

More meetups are planned throughout the rest of the month. Stay tuned!

No comments: