Monday 30 July 2018

Oh Dear

Saturday Night took a turn for the worse, although not for me: for this guy at Deansgate Locks.


And her too. 




So: This coming week. TV fashion consultant and DJ Gok Wan has a DJ set in Birdcage, as part of the weekly Love Fridays events. Manchester Cool Bars and Clubs will be there, hosted by myself! Great party atmos, cheap drinks, no pretensiousness. Get involved! Meeting in Hard Rock first.


Saturday night / Sunday Morning- UFC 227 Features bantamweights TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt vying for the title... again. It was a war last time, so I expect the same this time. I'll be in Genting regardless, but there's no meetup as I'm frankly sick of people RSVPing to UFC events and then not turning up. So okay, the main card is usually 3-6am, but if you can't handle that why say you're going to come?

Bitching over. See you there.