Sunday 2 May 2021

900K hits

Somehow, this strange blog obsessing over inane celebrity gossip garnered over social media has received over 900 thousand page views. As you can see, the last 100K came in the last 12 months.


I guess people staying in more meant more surfing of the net. It’s hardly the likelihood that people suddenly got into short book reviews and 1960s beermats. But what do I know?

This week: a tweet off Belle de Jour’s Brooke Magnanti connecting Tony Blair to Vigo off Ghostbusters II. Other than that, I’ve just been reading.

2 comments:

Social Links said...

Investing in the content you publish is a good idea. Because it is a photo social network, it is highly recommended that you have a little skill in taking photos, editing videos and editing these works so that they are "art" to attract followers.Besides,https://buymorefollower.com/ under each post, remember to include really good captions, the more creative the better, and should add locations to those posts too!Hashtag is like the key to increasing your followers on social networks. When you post with a hashtag, people can find your post based on that hashtag.

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341