Sunday 6 June 2021

Candyman / Pilcrow

Good news and bad news. Good: Tony Todd, American titular actor from The Candyman, followed me back on Twitter. He also had good roles in Platoon and The Crow. If things go to plan, I’ll be meeting him at convention For The Love of Horror in October.

Candyman is streaming on Netflix at the moment. It stands head and shoulders above most 90s horror films. The trailer doesn’t do it justice.


Bad: Manchester pub The Pilcrow has gone under. It was a nice, temporary-effect building with a great top row. I had many a dram after a Monday night at Manchester Andy’s Man Club prior to lockdown. I even met Joe Gilgun off Brassic there. What a dude.

1 comment:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341