Discussed Magic Eye pictures with Aisha Katya. I’d swear that is a chicken. Bill Duke – Mac in Predator - liked my photo of us. Saw the solar eclipse on Wednesday, from Hartshead Pike. If you missed it, there’s another in 12 months.
Went out for a few birthday drinks in Freemount Northern Quarter last night. Behind Closed Doors turned me away because I was in shorts. You’d think a bar with S&M befitted mannequins wouldn’t have that strict a dress code in 2026, but here we are. Moved to Voyuer, a new edgy bar with risque-sounding cocktails (mine was called ‘Delusions of Grandeur,’ so make of that what you will), where a trans waiter served us Baby Godfather shots, a caramel liqueur. Turned out BCD and Voyuer are part of the same company. We finished the night off in Guilty By Association. I managed to get the bus back. Good night in all.
No comments:
Post a Comment