Monday 21 November 2016

Come and See Secondcity in Sankeys

Who remember's Secondcity's hit 'I Wanna Feel' from 2014?


A bit of a blinder, yes? Well, guess what. Secondcity, based in London and Chicago, are playing at Manchester's Sankeys this Saturday. I've got my ticket, and so have a couple of others. There's a meetup with Manchester Cool Bars if you fancy taking a look and meeting new people in the process. It'll be a night of great house music, in a well-respected sweatbox club on the edge of the city. Last time I went to Sankeys, 6 months or so ago, The Martinez Brothers were incredible. There's 6 of us so far going to the Secondcity event. Tickets are still available! Get involved! We're meeting in Bluu in the Northern Quarter. Sankeys is a little further out, but a short taxi ride away on that side of the city.

Keep your eye on Manchester Cool Bars as I've booked a lot of leave and want to do something midweek. I'll be throwing up events very soon and at the last minute as usual!

No comments: