Sunday 3 May 2020

Wylie vs Whigfield

Things aren't too bad at Casa del Tuckey at the moment. I'm enjoying a lot of reading, following live workouts over Instagram Live, and watching a ton of Netflix. There are a couple of bloggable points this week.

Last week's bit on Cambridge Analytica's Chris Wylie found its way into celeb gossip email Popbitch. They even sent me a digital goody-bag with quizzes as a thank you for my 'dogged reporting on this front.' Much obliged!

Before long, I'd asked the same baboon-vs-badger question to Whigfield, whose 90s-cheese-laiden hit 'Saturday Night' was the first song to enter the British top 40 at Number 1. As you can see, she kinda ducked the question.


I realise the safety of the public is paramount, but evidently I could do with lockdown ending soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.