Sunday 22 May 2022

Ozark Spoilers Ahead

A week of Annual Leave began Friday. I have several plans, mostly involving chin-ups in my lounge. I’m still trying to beat PBs and bring my weight down, whilst coming off medication

Not much has happened this week, except one thing. If you’re planning to watch Ozark, you might want to close the page. Cartel boss Omar Navarro (Felix Solis), having had a strained relationship with launderers / protagonists the Byrdes, is moved from his US prison cell, believing he’ll be extradited back to Mexico. It turns out the cartel are in on it, and have prepared his escape only… for his sister Camila (Veronica Facon), acting boss in his absence, to double cross him and have him killed him anyway. Cartel hitman Silva (Rick Perez) gets him out of the van, and executes him. Rick Perez liked a few of my Insta posts, including this absurd Australia Day story.

No comments: