Monday 8 May 2023

Bonus Bank Holiday

 

I’m not a Royal Family fan by any stretch. £10 million to put a crown on a guy’s head? During a cost of living crisis? Ridiculous. But anyway, we got a bank holiday out of it, so I’ll take it. 

Coming up this week: the second half of For the Love of MMA, the convention I went to a couple of weeks ago. Here’s the first half. I’m finding I’ve got more lengthy, interesting content to show because I’m a little bit better at Teeline now. There’s a predictions post I keep promising. I must also get back into cooking recipes. And having a social life. 

Oh, also, I got to a thousand followers on Instagram. Well, that only took about 11 years. Here’s to the next thousand. 

I’m also still working through this TV month. Making steady progress to get back on TV, but I’ve been busy with the aforementioned stuff.

No comments: