Sunday 28 January 2024

Flexibility, Films, Food, Followers

Working on this flexibility project. Making steady progress. Finished the cereal, bread and porridge. Now just buying dairy, meat, fish, tuna, fruit juice for smoothies, and veg. Dipped under 80kg. Don’t seem to be getting anywhere with my 5km run, and haven’t been on the treadmill much, but the bikes in Oldham Sports Centre have virtual races around Europe’s countryside, so touring – on video at least – Austria, Italy and France has been interesting. And exhausting. The last one took me 2hrs 20 mins. 

Managed to squeeze in a couple of January restaurant deals this week. 

 

 

I don’t think I’d have a nacho pizza again, but the pepperoni I had a few years ago I seem to remember being brilliant. 

Also, Julia Ann, who I swear had been following me on Twitter for over a decade, took umbrage to a comment I made opposing drug prohibition. She’s not following me now, whatever the case. But she must have been, because how else did she reply to my comment, which was for someone else entirely? (Someone who, it seems, blocked me.) I think it was about Jesse Jane’s death, although I now can’t see. 

And that was my week off. It flew by.

No comments: