Sunday 4 February 2024

Carl Weathers, Indica Flower, Shola Ama

Making progress with this fitness project: I’ve now beaten what was my oldest PB, a 10 minute run which I can now do at 14.2km/ph. I’ve not set a PB in this since May, 2013. Still can’t fit into my suit trousers, but the weight is steadily coming off. I was down to 77.8kg on Tuesday. I was 300g up from that on Saturday. Outdoor run record is still as it was. 

I’m halfway through this bottle of Namman Muay, and my flexibility is for some reason reverting. I made progress until the 9th January, and haven’t been as flexible since. 

Actor Carl Weathers has died. He was great as Dylan in Predator, and more commonly known as Apollo Creed in the Rocky franchise. I met him at For the Love of Sci Fi in 2018. Seemed like a nice guy. Gave a fascinating talk.

Corrected Indica Flower’s grammar and she liked my tweet

Singer Shola Ama liked my Insta story. It was her birthday. (I’d met her in 2016.)

No comments: