Monday 19 August 2024

Come Get Food at Freight Island

Still all over the place after giving blood yesterday. Will be reet by tomorrow. 

Will definitely be on form by Saturday, when I’m running a joint Meetup to new Manchester food venue Freight Island. Both Manchester Nightlife and Manc Mates have the event listed now. Come meet new friends, get food from a choice of places, get drinks and listen to some great house music. I’ve never been before so come try it out with me. 7pm Saturday. 

TV show Brassic comes to Netflix on Thursday. A bunch of wheeler dealer lowlifes get by with scheming and dodgy deals, all the while dealing with mental health issues. Will they get out of their deprived Lancashire town and make better lives for themselves? 

I managed to get to the press screening for this somehow in August 2019. Brilliant evening meeting the cast. The show was funnier than I expected.

No comments: