Sunday 25 August 2024

Freight Island

Giving blood last week absolutely beat the shit out of me. I’ve been so tired and weak, like a bout of flu took over me (without the coughing and sneezing). Steadily getting back to normal. I took it easy in the gym classes I did. 

Last night Manchester Nightlife Meetup group went to Freight Island for outdoor food, drinks, house music and meeting new people. Good group. Fine weather too. Freight Island is a new venue with indoor and outdoor seating, standalone food venues offering a range of cultures: Italian, Peruvian, Indian etc. 

I was sober obv.

 

In other news, Northern Quarter bar Luck, Lust, Liqour and Burn has closed for good. It was on my list to visit. Never got around to it, like so many others. 

Also, Starship Troopers frontman Casper Van Dien (Johnny Rico) mentioned on Instagram Live (because I asked him) he plans to come to a UK convention at some point. He was a guest at Dublin Comic Con. Get on it, Monopoly

Instagram date stamps are back. You can now see (again) which days you uploaded.

It is now bank holiday and I have no plans.

No comments: