Sunday 16 July 2023

Half way through this Viking Practical Project.

This month I’m attempting to take on a few tenets of Viking lifestyle. I’m cooking rustic. I’m eating twice a day. I’m working out traditionally, with bodyweight exercises. I can wide-grip chin-up 20 reps now. I can horizontal overhand chin-up 23. I’m doing loads of this at home and the gym, making the most of an Amazon Prime trial in the process. Plying my body with veg is steadily paying off. I’m still way too heavy though. 

In other news, Manchester club Vision – a venue to which I managed to attend the launch – has lost its licence after numerous violent incidents. Well, it’s Whitworth St, right around the corner from Deansgate Locks. What do you expect? 3 people were stabbed there 10 weeks apart. The M.E.N says it’s to remain closed as a unit, not being replaced.

No comments: