Sunday 9 July 2023

1 Million Hit Night Out

I wanted to do something to mark passing the million page view mark on this blog, which happened at the end of April.  

Took me long enough to get around to it, but I managed to get a few mates out to Stevenson Square in the Northern Quarter last night. A good gathering, a mix of music (some house and techno, some hip hop) and some great cocktails. I was steaming. The purpose really was to get some mates together and have a good night, more than put an emphasis on blogging, as I’m the only one in my group that does it. Went well, I thought, if you ignore the unfortunate downpour that occurred the moment I left the house and didn’t stop until I got in.

Great night, tbf, but sadly my Street Cars driver didn’t know where Morrisons at Piccadilly Gardens was. Absurd. Plus their prices have gone up. 

In other news, this is me on Threads, Instagram’s attempt to rip off Twitter. Give us a follow. I’ve also applied to Blue Sky Social, some other Twitter-like platform. You have to wait for the admins to let you onto the site via an invite code. I applied several days ago. I might be waiting a while.  I’m working through this Viking project still, now looking at the more practical side – workouts cooking and suchlike. The beard is getting bigger. I bought this:

Expect to see some of these written up on the blog soon.

No comments: