Monday 22 October 2018

Halloween in Theatre Impossible: Get Involved





I'm still working on this Amsterdam blog post. It'll be a cracker. I'm also going to be covering a recent gym launch.


Bad news. My favourite bar has closed.

Artisan in Spinningfields has shut down for good. I loved the cocktails, the first-floor view with its huge windows, its homely décor and the tasty scents wafting in from the kitchen. I'm predicting it'll be replaced by something a little more budget, much in the way that Baa Bar broke up the monotony of overpriced bars on Deansgate Locks in the early 2000s.

It's Halloween weekend! Manchester Cool Bars are out in force on Saturday night, heading to Theatre Impossible for the Casa Loca Halloween Special. The acrobatic stage shows are always an eye-opener, so it'll be interesting to see what spooktacular twist they've put on outfits and props.

Starting in Manahatta at 10pm.

No comments: