Saturday 22 February 2020

Doing Cancalm CBD in the Northern Quarter

Last night I tried out the Cancalm CBD edible I got from the launch. The cannabis-based anti-anxiety brand has been running for 3 months- I've not been out as often as I'd have liked so it's taken a while for me to get around to using it! I had previously tried one of the CBD tablets, a cacao melt, also from the gift bags. This had gone pretty well, so I figured it was time to try again.


This time I tried another gift bag inclusion, a sample of the oil, which I ate just before setting off to Manchester to meet a mate. (Edit: This was a cream I was supposed to rub into my skin. Fail.) My own personal variable is that I'm on 15mg of Mirtazipine daily.

We dropped into a few Northern Quarter bars- Flok, Behind Closed Doors and Soup Kitchen- but it was a relatively quiet night. Storm Dennis passed and we're awaiting Storm Ellen, but in the interim Manchester is dealing with some abysmally-medial wet and windy weather. It put off a lot of people. Hence, there weren't many people to approach to begin with. Hence, no spikes in anxiety to begin with.

Suffice to say, I still had a good night as is evident.


I have something on next week which will be a great opportunity to try more Cancalm goods.

No comments: