Friday 15 November 2019

Cancalm Launch

Last night I dropped into the launch of Cancalm, a new brand of legal Cannabinoid CBD. Brand owner Courtney Jackson teamed up with Go PR and Events to celebrate the start of her business.


The launch, held at restaurant Piccolino in Bramhall, Cheshire, saw TOWIE's Dan Osborne and James 'Arg' Argent make appearances.



I figured I would kick myself if I didn't walk out with a purchase, so I decided on the 5% CBD oil, a product for anxiety relief which doesn't affect the use of antidepressants, nor driving. Stay tuned for a review.

Complimentary goody bags included an oil sample, an aroma stick and a bag of sweets. Hell, I'm looking forward to consuming all of them.

Further reading: The M.E.N. 

Also, read Courtney's journey at Courtney's CBD Blog

A fun, welcoming evening.







No comments: