Sunday, 17 February 2013

Three Strikes: Week 12


When people want to know what screenwriting is all about, I have a
stock answer: It's simple- it's telling exciting stories about exciting people
in an exciting form. That's all there is to it.

-The Tools of Screenwriting, David Howard and Edward Mabley

Things are coming together. My work hours have changed. I'm now doing more full days. Less travelling. More working with public. More time to fill on other days. Happier.

I've spent the week reading up on screenplay advice and searching websites. I've rewritten a synopsis. My self-imposed deadline for my Screenplay Month is Thursday. I think a bit more reading is all I'm going to manage. Full details to follow.

I've started on the protein shakes!



This is the vanilla flavour Magnum. I've been taking it after every gym session. If you want to give it a shot, Magnum is the best value. I've found it tastes better mixed with milk as opposed to water. I'd also suggest you clean out your protein shaker straight away after drinking, before it stinks out your house.

Since 11/2 I've continued to improve at the gym.

10-minute run up 4 speeds
Abs machine, doing 50 reps with three discs in addition to the weight plates- I've set a good personal best and then beaten it.

So these things are moving forward. Aside from a complete absence of nights out and a terrible bout of insomnia, all is well in the Tuckeyverse...

No comments: