Saturday 23 November 2019

I'm in this Bugzy Malone production

I felt that Mirtazipine wasn't doing a great deal for me, so I cut down the dosage and switched over to Duloxetine.

Disclaimer: everyone is different and their reactions to different drugs will be individual. Your doctor's the expert.

That said, Duloxetine was horrible. Nausea, sweating, broken sleep, agitation. Not something I want to continue with. Last night was my last pill, having done it for 6 days. Not because I've ran out, but because they were doing me no good at all.

As mentioned before, you can't put a pill into your body and expect it to cure all your ills, especially not if your problem is your own perception of yourself- as is mine. But good, effective pills will at least lift your mood and help you to function. I didn't want to be on them long term, though, and this is the 4th brand I've tried. So I've decided to come off.

Separately, a few weeks ago Andy's Man Club Oldham were approached by a college student at Oldham 6th Form who was filming a music video for the Bugzy Malone track Ordinary People. His plan was to film a mock-up of an AMC session, with a few guys in a circle passing a ball around, having a chat. It went pretty well on the day and the end result is great quality. Take a look.


And finally, DVLA have opened up the criteria for their disabled blue badge scheme, meaning people with hidden disabilities are now eligible. I filled an application in referencing memory difficulties, including my psych assessment, and was awarded one. It makes it a lot easier to find my car later on if it's closer to the venue.

1 comment:

CageFightingBlogger said...

M.E.N Writeup is here https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/hollyoaks-star-turned-powerlifter-launched-17308568