Sunday 2 June 2013

Three Strikes: Week 27

It's been a good week. I'm making good progress with Scribophile and have received some impressive feedback on some poems. I've been smashing the gym, but I'm striking out on everything I'm working on. Every movement I've tried, I've not beaten. This is largely because some of the machines I haven't even used in 18 months. I'm getting stronger, though, and my t-shirts are gripping around the arms a bit more. (No, I've not hot-washed them, before you ask.)


Oh, and last night I hit Prohibition again, where notorious DJ Brandon Block was playing. His Wikipedia page makes interesting reading. Following this, I got into Venus, despite my continued criticism of the club on this blog. I even managed to blag half price on the door. They're going to start recognising me eventually. That'll be problematic. Good music, though, and ran into an old friend. Good times...

No comments: