Monday 25 March 2024

House Music with Hype Drive, Maundy Thursday

On TOIL and not back in until after Easter. I have plans. I’m finishing a book about dementia (expect a Psychology Saturday review), I’m watching a ton of Netflix and doing chin-ups throughout and I’m planning a Copenhagen trip. 

Also, Thursday night sees the return of Hype Drive, a house music night this time in the newly reopened Chute bar in Ashton. The last outing in Manchester in November went down a treat.

 

I’ve bought tickets for Comic Con Liverpool, happening 4-5th May. I’ll hopefully be meeting the Candyman himself Tony Todd! Tickets are flying out. If you fancy meeting the casts of Lord of the Rings, Clerks and Red Dwarf, and others, now’s your chance. 

One final thing: Please don’t do this below. It’s hugely disrespectful. Don’t expect your mate to travel 10 miles to meet you then bail on him.

No comments: