Saturday 21 May 2011

We all do it... right?




Don't pretend you don't look around before you head out of the door for a night out and think, if I hadn't been here before and I was brought here semi-drunk at 3:30am... would I be impressed?

You clear away the bottles, hide the giant pile of junk mail behind the settee, hoover up the popcorn and wash the dishes.

Don't you? Yeah, thought so...

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and make a “Like” page on Facebook referencing this phenomena. Get clicking. You know it makes sense.


4 comments:

Gordon Bennet said...

Ahem...yep...guilty...of tidying up. Not trapping, which I assume means pulling. I like that.

Fat Roland said...

I had to look up 'trap' on Urban Dictionary... and it adds a whole new light! (NSFW, probably)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trap

CageFightingBlogger said...

Crap, I didn't mean any of them! Of all the euphemisms for "having sexual intercourse" that I could have used... typical. I might change it to "get lucky" or something. hat's a bit more universal, yes?

Gordon Bennet said...

Not at all. Keep it as trapping. You'll corner the transgender loving market.