Wednesday 15 June 2011

Inside the M60 Helps Out



Manchester news blog Inside the M60-  nominated at last year’s Manchester Blog Awards-  is a great place for all the latest city-based info. As well as the site, which “aims to report on the issues of concern to the general population of the city,” the organisers maintain a daily newsletter providing links to online articles about Manchester.

I wrote up bank holiday party Fantasia at city-centre bar Prohibition. I put it on my blog. The article made it into the ITM60 daily on 5th June. Unfortunately you're going to have to take my word for it- the daily, hosted by paper.li deletes pages after just a few days.

ITM60 and I follow each other on Twitter, which is a great way of developing contacts in the writing world- or whichever your sphere is. That’s possibly how they found my write-up. If you want to know what’s going on in Manchester, you need to be checking it out.

No comments: