Friday 10 January 2014

Are You in this Oldham School's Interpretation of Peter Pan?

Putting up old pictures of your schoolmates to embarrass them is sooo last week. Instead, why not dig out old videos of school plays and upload them to Youtube? I played John in this interpretation of Peter Pan, in St Agnes Knolls Lane Primary School in 1993.

I struggled a lot with learning the lines, but I made it through 95% of the play without screwing up- until I delivered Peter Pan's line for him and we had to backtrack. Impressive that we managed to pull it off at such a young age. Respect to Mr Kerr for orchestrating this. He was a good teacher.


The year before this, St Agnes held a stage presentation of Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, with none other than England rugby captain Kevin Sinfield- aged 11- in the title role. I think the same cameraman filmed that play. Does anyone have this video? I know I don't, but I'd love to see it.

No comments: