Friday 8 August 2014

Ten things to do before I'm 33



  1. Stop saying “well yeah”.
  2. Rewrite my feature screenplay, Once Upon a Time in Great Britain. Show it to other writers / film people.
  3. Travel.
  4. Tone up abdominals.
  5. Write something that helps people. I've written plenty of blog posts about Z-list celebrities and quirky things you can do on Twitter, but can I actually write something that sheds light on a subject and helps other people to move forward? I have some ideas.
  6. Get known through writing. I'm never going to succeed in anything else, so I HAVE to do something involving words. I'd like to write for a living, but before that, I'd like to do provide information for free online first.
  7. In the last few months I've made some huge steps forward with confidence. I need to make more.
  8. Cut down on social media. If I'm going to write something worthwhile, the time I spend at the computer needs to be dedicated to my goals.
  9. Be bolder and braver.
  10. Get more sleep.

No comments: