Monday 4 April 2016

A whole load of reasons not to stay in this week...


...your work pattern may or may not get in the way.

Wednesday night I'm heading to Voodoo Wednesdays at Birdcage nightclub for their student night (NUS not required, any formal photo ID is though). Here's the event on Cool Bars.  We're starting in Hard Rock Cafe and heading next door to Birdcage for a night in a smart club with good people and cheap drinks.

Thursday night is bustling in a number of places, and one of the fairest priced is Albert's Schloss on Peter St. I'm starting there and heading next door for Socialite, a party night at LIV. That night is promotions manager Melissa Penny's birthday. Here's the event on Cool Bars. Get involved!

On Saturday, heavyweight boxing prospect Anthony Joshua takes on his toughest challenge yet against Charles Martin. I'm curious to watch it, but I suspect it'll go on late into the night and I need to be fresh for Sunday.

And what's on Sunday? I need your feedback on the next section of my script at Writers Connect. It's a great creative writing feedback group. If you fancy joining we'll be in Nexus Art Cafe on Dale St from 1pm. If you fancy joining in with the homework, it was a 500-or so word flash fiction science fiction story on 'designer babies'.

Tweet me to get your event included!

No comments: