Monday 11 April 2016

Club House Opens in Spinningfields; Baby D Perfoms in Sound Control- Join Us

The weather, like your social calendar, is starting to warm up after a few months of disappointment. What's happening?

Cool Spinningfields bar and personal favourite The Lawn Club has opened an extension to their premises with the promising and elegant Club House. The pictures on Twitter look great.

The bar opens on Thursday. I'll be heading down there on Friday to check the place out. If you fancy taking a look too, check out the meetups on the Manchester Cool Bars and Manchester Social Group pages.

Come get involved!

Also happening this weekend: Who's old enough to remember Baby D?


The 90s dance group will be performing the smash hit and anthem of my teen days at Sound Control in Manchester. A good number of my mates are too young to remember her (brutal) so I thought I'd throw it out to the folk of Meetup to see who wants to get involved. If you do, get involved! The event on Cool Bars is here. On Social Group it's here.


Tweet me to get your event listed!

No comments: