Wednesday 18 July 2018

Juniper Taster Menu Launch

Juniper in Hale launches tomorrow night! The artisan brasserie opened its doors last night for an invite-only free taster session. I was one of the lucky bloggers to try out the new, locally-sourced menu.

Juniper is a gorgeous venue on Ashley Road, and the company- assisted by Go PR and Events- welcomed us in and sat us all on a long dining table. Sharing a table is a great way of getting a group of people, many of whom don’t know each other, to bond. That said, there were a few familiar faces too which I recognised from other Go events. We’re developing into a community!

The Head Chef, Saleh Ahmed, and Manager Amin Ammar, told us of their eclectic cooking experiences in London and many other places across the world, before handing over to a live singer guitarist, taking requests.

We’d placed our order with Go:PR earlier in the week, so service was quick and polite. As much as I enjoyed the food I found I could think of a few constructive criticisms. I ordered the Juniper Burger, which was nice but I’d have liked the meat a little juicier, the bun a little softer and the cheese a little more melted. The sides I devoured completely, though. In fact, there was more than enough for me. Fit.







The staff even left us with a complimentary £10 gift voucher. I’d definitely go back again, not including tomorrow night’s launch!

No comments: