Sunday 28 July 2024

Olympic Workouts '24

 

Paris 2024 is already in full swing. 4 years ago, during the Tokyo Games, I was picking specific machines in my gym on which I could see the screens and could watch the Olympics while working out. 

These days I have a chin-up and dip bar, a Pull Up Mate, parked up in front of my TV. I have records for movements on these. Let’s see if I can hammer these workouts over the next few weeks and see if I can beat some PBs. Paralympic closing ceremony is 8th September, 7-10pm. Let’s see if, by the end of that ceremony, I can beat records for overhand, underhand and dip records. As it stands, they are: 

Dips: 155 

Overhand chinups: 23 

Underhand chinups: 20 

I currently weigh 76.5kg. Through lots of recipes and soup, I’m planning to drag it down to a target of 72kg.

No comments: