Friday 2 October 2015

Annual Leave


I am now off work until the 14th! Plans...

Friday: get shower fixed. Stay in all day waiting for workmen.

Saturday: Suburbia with the Posh Bars group.

Tuesday: Gorilla club, seeing the rapper Xzibit.

Friday: Radio 1's Tim Westwood is playing at Suede.

Saturday: Gaming convention PlayExpo takes place at Manchester Central with Tomleecee. Then possibly hitting Manchester afterwards.

Around all this, I'll finish this ridiculous planking project and read Skagboys. So far I'm enjoying it. It's a brilliant novel but the project is taking that long that I don't know that it's having the desired effect on my abs. I'm also not sure if there's an actual plot as such. Entertaining and stunningly-written, as expected from an Irvine Welsh novel.

Also throughout all this, I'll still successfully avoid chocolate and hit the gym plenty. (It won't stop my downward-spiral into morbid obesity, though. Nothing can.)

No comments: