Wednesday 2 January 2019

New Year's Eve in Theatre Impossible Manchester

I got tickets for Theatre Impossible as suggested by one of my group. I've been there a few times and started to feel that the crazy stage shows and RnB was getting a bit repetitive, but I was happy to be with my mates regardless.

I found the customers and staff to be rude, arrogant types- ignorant, shovey, mannerless. It didn't surprise me that it kicked off a few times that night, not that I had anything to do with it.

Still, the stage shows were pretty... interesting.







So, I think I'll rule out Theatre Impossible from now on. Shame as the music had a bit of dance and a bit of garage mixed into the overplayed RnB and hip hop. That said, the group I was out with was, as always, great and I'm looking forward to more nights out with them in 2019.

No comments: