Sunday 20 January 2019

Food in Menagerie, Comic Fair, etc

Dropped into Menagerie in Spinningfields with my mum to take advantage of the January food deals. I've had a few of their cocktails and have been waiting for this month to try the food.


You have 11 days left to take advantage of the deal!

Saturday morning: I dropped into Sachas Hotel in the Northern Quarter for their Comic and Film Fair, ran by Golden Orbit. I spent more than I expected to.


They're back in Manchester 2nd March.

In other news, I get a retweet from Love Island's Hanna Eliza.  Go me.

I also finished York Notes Advanced: As You Like It, Robin Sowerby's guide to the William Shakespeare play. It's possibly one of Shakespeare's dullest plays. It's a well-explained guide and everything, but the story completely failed to hold my interest.

No comments: