Monday 4 March 2019

I'm on leave this week.


What do I do? Do I go to Andy's Man Club in Oldham and meet like-minded blokes and address any mental health issues? Do I go see Veba from Groove Armada play in Albert's Schloss? Or both, as they're on tonight?

This weekend, do I trek to Liverpool for the Comic Con? I could go meet Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher, Lois and Clark from The New Adventures of Superman. Bill Duke (Mack from Predator) has pulled out, but there'll still be Burt Young (Paulie from Rocky, Joe from Once Upon a Time in America) on the Saturday.

Do I go see Craig Charles (Lister from Red Dwarf) DJ in Band on the Wall? That's Saturday night.

Or do I go with Manchester Cool Bars to swanky club Chinawhite?

Everything's a bit up in the air, tbh, but my point is, it's worth keeping your eye on meetup as things crop up here and there at the last minute.

No comments: