Monday 7 October 2019

Come to Cirque on Saturday Night

Found a blog post I should have put up a couple of Saturdays ago. So that will be this Saturday's upload. Also, beat my close-grip lat pulldown record at the gym, something it appears I've been stuck on since 2011, unless parts of my gym notebook have disintegrated. The handle for the movement looks like this:


World Mental Health Day is Thursday. I'm unaware of any specific events that are taking place for this although year's theme is suicide prevention, and Andy's Man Club is just the group for that. If you're male and are struggling with your mental health, please try to drop into one of these groups. If you can't, please see your GP.

Who's up for a night out? Saturday night Manchester Cool Bars and Clubs will be dropping into Cirque, the new circus-themed club on Deansgate. Expect outrageous performers, a ball pit, wacky décor and more than a handful of good looking people. And probably at least one person from Love Island. We're meeting in new cocktail bar Speak in Code on Jackson's Row off Deansgate. I went a few weeks ago and it's well worth a look. 

No comments: