Monday 28 October 2019

Let's Hear Your Ideas

A sudden, inexplicable surge of hits to the blog over the last month is now ebbing, at nearly 22,000 views. Most of these were for posts I wrote about 8 years ago, so I have no clue why they were suddenly popular again. It's pushed my overall views up to over 703,000. I'd really like to write something that helps people in some way, that keeps people coming back, but reviews of overpriced Manchester nightclubs seem- shock- not to acquire that.

National Blog Posting Month starts Friday, something I'll need content for. I have a handful of ideas, but not enough. If you have an event happening in town, or you know of a protest, demo, or incident- hit me up. Alternatively, if you have a hilarious anecdote or any other really good story, let me have it.

No meetups planned for this week- will be some organised for next week soon.


No comments: