Monday 23 October 2023

Chaos week last week

My scanner decided not to work; I went to the ‘rents to scan in a photo with a celeb. Reveal later in the week. Primary Facebook still MIA. I can now see my profile pic, and I’ve tried to request reset codes, but they haven’t worked. I’ll try again. Instagram also got restricted due to ‘unusual activity’- no explanation for this was given, but the feed wouldn’t update for a few days. Sorted now. Plus I had to sit a motorway awarenesss course. 

The positive: I also went to Comic Con Liverpool. more on that later in the week. I got into the city early, and noticed some kind of jogging event taking place on the pier, similar to Parkrun, attended by boxing promoter Eddie Hearn. Anyone know what this was?

 

This week my new local Aldi opens in Oldham. Oh, and it’s Halloween weekend. No plans. And I can’t ask around as I have no Facebook and don’t have people’s numbers.

No comments: