Sunday 7 January 2024

2024

Max Fills and Tanya Tate liked my comment about British and American spelling. New year at a house party. Good fun. Then I darted into the City Centre to watch kickout time.

What a way to start 2024. 

My most-hit YouTube video has ben taken down due to being ‘graphic sexual content.’ Titled ‘Spankathon,’ the video – from 2015 – featured 2 fully-clothed women spanking each other’s backsides. The event in Manchester was, ironically, in response to British censorship laws. 

Lesson here: if your content is in any way risky, best off putting it up on a platform like X or maybe Mastodon. Or, if you’ve got a blog, upload the content straight to your blogging platform. 

I’ve now got a strike on Youtube. I could have sworn the M.E.N article had a video too, but no. 

Manchester favourite Cottonopolis, a great Northern Quarter bar, has closed. I have fond memories of seeing Andy Smith from Portishead DJing there in ‘17.

No comments: