Monday 11 September 2017

Boom. Accurate Nightlife Prediction

Remember back in June when I suggested that Tiger Tiger's Tuesday night slot, Taboo, might be headed to new nightclub History?


History is a lot smaller than the three rooms that Taboo occupied at the previous venue, but it's a much better looking club. The night itself was always a fun one, so I can't wait to see it operate in the new unit. I'll be checking it out soon, so keep your eyes peeled on the Manchester Cool Bars Meetup page and join us.

I have one solid plan this week which you can pencil in too: Cool Bars is heading to The Birdcage on Saturday night for the reopening of the Withy Grove club. New night Stopout Saturdays launches this week, hosted by Love Island's Jamie Jewitt!


One more thing: last week I discussed chips with house music producer Route 94. Can anyone else say they've achieved that level of celebrity hobnobbing?

You might remember this track of theirs:

No comments: