Sunday 14 January 2018

The January deals on restaurants are incredible at the moment

A friend of mine and I decided to try out pan-Asian Manchester restaurant Sakana, as this month- offering 50% off- is pretty much the only time I'd be able to afford it. But, to my credit, only one other friend could afford it this month anyway, so me and C went to check it out.

Minor hiccup on arrival- I'd given my email address to receive the voucher from Sakana, but it hadn't come through. The restaurant had managed to get my (obscure, Scandinavian) surname right, but had misspelled 'Matthew.' A minor issue, but one I have to mention! 50% off was still applicable, so all was good!

The food was delicious and service was impeccable. The 50% off deal remains in place til the end of January. Book in advance ASAP!

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on

We dropped in 2 doors down to Dirty Martini https://twitter.com/Dirtymartiniuk after this, a stunning new addition to Peter St's nightlife scene but one with a few growing pains- after a long wait at the bar I was only charged for one cocktail and even that one was half price. Can't complain! I savoured it though, and highly recommend this one:


In other, unrelated, news, boxer Chris Eubank liked my pedantic tweet correcting his grammar. 

No comments: