Thursday 4 January 2018

#tbt Beermats: Week 11

It's about time I wrote a small note relating to these beermat posts. I've been collecting beermats since I was about 11- maybe longer- and when I moved out in 2010 I scooped them all out of a drawer and into a box, not exactly keeping any order to them. So some of these are from 1993, some from last month. Who knows which? Some expert out there, probably. Not me. Occasionally people comment on these uploads saying which beers they like. I'm a whisky drinker, and I don't drink beer. I love the beermats, though, and years of brewery-based kleptomania has left me with hundreds of ageing beermats, which I figured beermat and beer enthusiasts- possibly like you- would enjoy. The likes and comments suggest people are enjoying the uploads.

In terms of blog posts, I have enough to last me into late summer.












No comments: