Saturday 24 February 2018

No More Chocolate... Again

I'm going to make a gazillionth attempt to give up my favourite vice.

No, I'm talking about chocolate. Don't bring the tone down on my blog, please. In substitute, I'll get my sugar from fruit but I won't eat a great deal of other snack foods. I'll keep this going until either:

  1. I beat my bench press record
  2. I beat my horizontal dumbbell fly record
  3. I beat my dips record
  4. I beat my 10-minute run record
  5. I bring my weight down to under 80kg (I'm currently at a horrendous 85.5kg).

Inevitably, after one of these targets are hit I'm going to crash back in, but if I treat myself to time with friends, reading and films, I shouldn't feel the need to substitute these pleasures with junk food. I'll stave it off as long as possible.

No comments: