Saturday 23 June 2018

A few steps forward this week.

I've had a phone interview with Healthy Minds, Oldham NHS' therapy unit. I've been on a waitlist for some time, and have a little more time to wait before being put with someone. I've updated them about Andy's Man Club, and asked them if they would pass on the suggestion of the support group to other male patients waiting for assistance with depression.

I've received 2 CDs from HMRC with the transcripts from calls that I've made to them. In the 7 calls recorded, there has been no mention of the TC108 form that they sent to me, which I admittedly misplaced (I didn't even open it). In fact, in the 1st call I made the operator told me the request for £416, which HMRC still say I owe them, was based in 'incomplete information' and was 'no longer valid.'

More recently it has been sent to a debt collector.

The case is on hold while I sort this out. I've emailed TJ at Citizen's Advice to update her and will be dropping the CDs off for her on Monday.

I tried to buy Nytol, an insomnia remedy. The chemist in Tesco asked if I was taking anything at the moment. They were fine with antidepressant Sertraline, but wouldn't give me the sleeping pills because I was on Fexafenadine for hayfever. The antihistamine would have reacted badly with Nytol apparently. So I've struggled through.

Decent weather, though. Things could be worse.

No comments: