Friday 22 June 2018

I've been eating clean for a month...

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on

A month ago I cut out all junk food in an attempt to shape up. I haven't shaved, nor had a haircut, since then. I've hammered the same movements at the gym: 10 min cross train, 10 min run, chest press, horizontal dumbbell fly.

I've just been filmed for something- details later- but by this time my hair and beard were becoming hobo-ish and thoroughly unmanageable. Hence, last night I shaved off the beard completely and this morning got a no.2 haircut and got home just before the camera crew turned up. It just so happens it's exactly a month since I started the project.

I was 83.6kg when I started this project. Today, after a hard session, I weighed in at 81.6kg.

It's time for a short break with clean eating.

No comments: