Monday 19 November 2018

Foundry Project Launches This Weekend!


The Foundry Project, a new cafe and bar in the Northern Quarter, opens its doors this weekend. Its Facebook declares,

'We welcome you to lead the oddest life. Of newspaper flipping, coffee cup sipping, mid-morning brunches and long late lunches. Devouring burgers, polishing off pizzas, good-time people sharing margaritas. Late-night cocktails, something on tap, dancing, mingling...simple as that.'

Sounds perfectly normal to me, but I'm perhaps not the best person to ask. Anyway, I've contacted the Foundry Project, which has taken over the unit that until recently housed Bluu bar in Smithfield Market Hall. They've told me their PR company will be in touch. I'm hoping to be able to arrange a meetup for either the Thursday or Friday evening, when the venue holds its launches. Keep your eye on Manchester Cool Bars.

No comments: