Friday 23 November 2018

The Foundry Project Launch

The Northern Quarter has a new vibrant space for partygoers and coffee-sippers alike. The Foundry Project launched last night in the Smithfield Market Hall, in the unit that once housed Bluu.

I managed to get in touch with Siobhan Hanley Comms, who in turn put me in touch with in GAB Consultancy who organised the opening and added me to the list. Much appreciated!

Last night I dropped into the launch, where I was offered a few drinks tokens and a complimentary glass of prosecco. The DJ span chillhop, and the bar staff brought out trays of delicious minatures: cheeseburgers, brownies, and lots of them.

Meanwhile, the brilliant Back Chat Brass blasted out brass versions of classic hits like Prince's 1999 and Michael Jackson's Thriller.




I recommend the cocktails: 'Rhubarb and Custard' and 'Old Man Hat On' are worth a try.

The public launch is happening right now!




 



 











 


 


No comments: