Saturday 16 February 2019

A return to clean living


We're now way into February and Dry January, or the idea of it at least, a distant memory. I'm late to the party, but as of today, I'm going to live a little cleaner.

I'm cutting out what little alcohol I drink, and more importantly, cutting out chocolate. Doing away with desserts. Pieing the apple pies. Jacking in the flapjack. You get the impression. The plan? Fit back into some suit trousers, beat a few gym records, and hopefully get down to 77kg. (I'm currently at a horrendous 86.1.) To do this, I'll make lots of veg soup, eat mountains of chicken stir fry and plenty of sweet potato fries.

A few records to beat:
Horizontal Dumbbell fly: 2x38kg
Running at 14km/ph: 4 mins 30
Chest press: 103.75 kg
Wide grip chin-ups: 15
Cross train 10 mins: .69km
Dips: 75
10 minute cycle without backrest: 3.55km

As well as hitting the gym I'm going to do some weights at home and get through my Netflix watch list.

No comments: