Friday 19 April 2019

Mirror Image Style Launches in Manchester

Last night saw the launch of women's clothing brand Mirror Image Style in Impossible Manchester. I managed to get guestlist and rolled in early doors.


I gather Hanna Eliza from Love Island had something to do with it, although I didn't see her all night.


I had a few phone problems and the videos I shot didn't come out, but the catwalk segment featuring the clothing range went down well, with gorgeous models provided by M Models Management and accompaniment from teen dance troupe Centre Stage providing the dancers.

To celebrate the launch, Mirror Image Style were giving away £500 of goods in a free raffle. To enter: post a picture of yourself on social media and tag any of the night's sponsors. Winner: Jordi Leigh!

A plethora of TV celebs dropped into the event including Big Brother's Chanelle McCleary  and Ibiza Weekender's Marlie Lewis and Chloe Chaloner. They dipped out early and I didn't get a chance to say hi, but I did meet a few celebs.



2018 UK Glamour Model of the Year Grace J Teal


Playboy model Sarah Longbottom


A great night culminating in some hilariously cringey hip hop karaoke in the upstairs bar (surprisingly not by me).





No comments: