Monday 17 June 2019

Time running out on PR / Netflix stuff

This week: I've found For Immediate Release, a podcast about Public Relations featuring experts from the UK and USA. The site doesn't have a particularly decent landing page put you can take your pick with the episodes and you''ll learn something. The British and American presenters Give a good rundown of happenings in the sector as well as focussing on an aspect of PR, like 'Why Techies Make Great Speakers' and 'Circle of Fellows #45: Consumer Activism.'

The self-imposed deadline for my Public Relations project is Saturday. I haven't learned as much as I'd hoped, but that comes with having a half-decorated house needing attention. I've still got contacts to email and places to approach.

My deadline for Netflix is Tomorrow. It's my sister's account, and I haven't asked what happens next. Will I find out what happens to Walt in Breaking Bad? What happens to that Arsehole McLeash in Designated Survivor? And which characters make it to the end of the pending Season 3 of Ozark?

I'm happy to share the cost. Of course I am.


No comments: