Sunday 21 July 2019

Developments on Last Year's Burgalry, Other Positives

View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on

I mentioned back in May that I was burgled the previous July, now over a year ago. I know exactly who did it. I just don't have the proof.

The culprit- we'll call him Kenny- was recently evicted from the Littlemoor estate, and I hadn't seen him in months. On Tuesday, I saw him on George St in Oldham in a wheelchair, being pushed by another man. Is this the result of a degenerative disease? Or an assault? Or is it an attempt at benefit fraud? Does anyone know anything about this? If so, hit me up.

Recently, police raided a scrapyard in Oldham, and found parts of my stolen car. They're planning to prosecute, so I made sure I reminded them about the the connecting man.

In other news I hit 90kg on vertical grip bench press, a PB I haven't beaten since 2011. This is largely due to Oldham's main sports centre not having a chest machine with vertical handles. Chadderton Sports Centre, where Oldham's Andy's Man Club is held, does. I fit in a cheeky session before the club meets.

Today I visited Orton's Writers Circle in Nexus Art Cafe. I got some great feedback on a poem I wrote. I'll polish it up and you'll see it here soon. They're keen for me to write more of the same style.

No comments: